About the client:
Altair is an exceptionally designed luxury residential project developed in the prime location of Colombo, Srilanka. Designed by the renowned architect Moshe Safdie, the 68 storied twin tower project redefines Colombo skyline. The project comprises of 400 luxury apartments, penthouses and residential suites with stunning views of the Indian Ocean and extensive club house and lifestyle amenities. The apartment prices range from half a million to 3 plus million USD. The project is developed by the well known South City Group.
The developer sales focused on affluent customers through private networks and local brand building. UDMC team was engaged to reach out to the potential customers both in Srilanka and worldwide.
UDMC built a separate website for our campaigns as the developer wanted to retain its own website control. Moreover, we needed a website optimized for digital marketing purpose. We carried out extensive audience insight analysis to determine target markets and groups and created different campaign content relevant to the different amenities worldwide. We carried out paid and organic campaigns on search engines, add servers and on multiple social media channels to create project awareness and engagement. Leads generated were engaged by our in-house call centre supported by our technology based tracking and remarketing tools.
- Over a six months period of execution, we exceeded our targets on all accounts – audience reach out, leads generated, site visitors and sales.
- Reached 15 lacs potential buyers through Facebook
- 1.3 Cr impressions generated through Face book Campaigns
- 926 leads generated through Facebook
- 1 Lac visitors for Altair website
- About 200 enquiries generated through Ad words