About the client:
Urbana is Kolkata’s one of the tallest residential developments, launched at Anandapur, off Eastern Metropolitan Bypass. It is designed by Singapore-based architect Stephen Coates and an initiative of Bengal NRI Complex, a consortium of the Emami, JB, MKJ, Nahata, Shrachi and Sureka Group. Urbana has two 45 storied and five 40 storied residential buildings, spanning over 67 acres. It’s a premium high-rise residential development offers luxury living in the lap of nature.
Urbana was launched in 2009 and has become one of the most successful residential projects in East India. By 2013-14, the greater Kolkata Market was already exhausted. Therefore the sales started to dip and UDMC was approached to create a worldwide reach out campaign to promote Urbana and to boost their sales.
- We adopted a pragmatic marketing framework to reach out to the right audience and followed some of the below mentioned steps to generate leads and boost sales for Urbana.
- We marketed to people with Kolkata connection, at a particular affluence level.
- Developed powerful digital campaigns for effective communication and generated leads.
- Used an extensive media push including videos, creative banners, social media page updates etc.
- Conducting paid campaigns across different ad platforms on internet.
- Successfully targeted 56 lacs potential buyers worldwide, through various campaigns on Facebook, to spread awareness and build online presence in digital space.
- Facebook campaigns generated 7.96 cr Impressions and 1144 enquires.
- Google Ad campaigns fetched us 3.82 cr impressions and generated 1704 enquires.